Need to talk?
St Nicholas Hospice Care is a local charity providing help, advice and support to people in West Suffolk and Thetford in the final chapters of their life, who are living with long-term and life-threatening illnesses.
Our services are not just for patients, but for their family and friends too. They include everything from specialist medical care to bereavement support and practical help.
- Offer emotional support to patients, children, families and carers
- Help people to make the most of every day
- Advise on pain relief and other symptoms
- Liaise with other services which may be able to help
- Offer a variety of education to local professionals and carers.