St Nicholas Hospice Care brings you our brand new Sunset Walk!
As the sun sets over the beautiful streets of Bury St Edmunds and music floats in the air, join family, friends and colleagues to take on our new 10km or 15km challenge.
40 years of caring
Join us as we celebrate 40 years of caring. Remembering those we have cared for, giving thanks to those who have shaped us, and looking forward to the future.
Exciting nurse job opportunities
Join our Sylvan Ward Team to deliver outstanding, compassionate palliative and end of life care for patients and their families.
Are you a compassionate and skilled registered nurse looking for a role where you can provide truly holistic care to patients during their end-of-life journey? Do you thrive in a supportive environment, working with clinical leaders who are committed to career development and high standards of patient care?
If so, we have a number of opportunities for you to join our inpatient unit.
Thankful: a service of remembrance and celebration
Join us on May 12 for a special service of remembrance for all who have received our care during the past 40 years.
Find out more and reserve your place
Find information on getting help or on how to support the charity
What would you like to do?
- Get advice, support and discover all that the hospice offers;
- Get support from specialists in palliative care;
- Advice and information on dying, death and grief;
- Education courses provided by experts to professionals and community members.
- Make a one-off donation or join our regular giving programmes Friends of St Nic’s or the Lottery;
- Volunteer or engage with activities such as fundraising events, community appeals or legacy initiatives;
- Learn all that’s on offer from our retail operation, for example, visit our donation centre or our local and online shops.
As the Hospice works to introduce new ways of working we need those with the passion to equip communities, and the ability to provide the best care, to join us.
Write or update your Will and support St Nicholas Hospice Care.
Don’t miss the opportunity to participate in Wills Weeks 2023. This special event allows you to write or update your Will at a reduced rate while making a difference to the lives of those under our care.
From supporters raising funds in memory of their loved ones to the real experiences of those receiving our help.
Read our inspirational stories and find out more about the difference being made in your local community.