St Nicholas Hospice Care is dedicated to its vision for everyone to matter in life and death
Find information on getting help or on how to support the charity
What would you like to do?
- Get advice, support and discover all that the hospice offers
- Get support from specialists in palliative care
- Advice and information on dying, death and grief
- Education courses provided by experts to professionals and community members
- Make a one-off donation or join our regular giving programmes Friends of St Nic’s or the Lottery.
- Volunteer or engage with activities such as fundraising events, community appeals or legacy initiatives.
- Learn all that’s on offer from our retail operation, for example, visit our donation centre or our local and online shops.
- And much more.
Make a difference with a regular donation
Sign up for our regular giving programmes, Friends of St Nic's or the Lottery, and together we can make a difference.
A regular donation helps fund the ongoing work and supply of services that St Nic’s offers to those living with dying, death and grief in our communities.
As the Hospice works to introduce new ways of working we need those with the passion to equip communities, and the ability to provide the best care, to join us.
Hospice welcomes new Chief Executive Officer
We’re pleased to have officially welcomed our new Chief Executive Officer (CEO), Linda McEnhill.
With degrees in Theology, Social Work and Hospice Leadership, Linda, who has been involved in palliative care for almost 30 years, joins us from Ardgowan Hospice in Scotland.
Since 2003, St Nicholas Hospice Care’s Wills Weeks have ensured that many in our community have been able to have a Will prepared to protect their loved ones, while raising more than £300,000 for the charity.
Our 19th annual Wills Weeks event offers our community the chance to make a Will in return for a donation to St Nicholas Hospice Care instead of paying a fee to a legal adviser.