Call our 24/7 advice line for health care professionals and families if you need support with symptom management and end of life care - 01284 766133.
Newmarket Fashion and Furniture
Opening Times: Monday to Saturday from 9.30am to 4.30pm.
Telephone: 01638 669750
Shop address: 79 Hight Street, Newmarket CB8 8LB
Our Newmarket shop is situated on the town’s bustling High Street.
Filled to the brim with high-quality pre-loved items you can be sure to find plenty of hidden gems in this store.
You can also take your own donated items to this store.
The shop is also your point of contact for your local Hospice. So to find out the latest news on fundraising events, our Hospice Neighbours volunteers, clinical service information please pop in.
Covid-19 information (updated February 2022)
We encourage all customers to shop safely by following these points:
• If you feel unwell, or have COVID-19 symptoms, please do not visit our shops or Haven Garden Café the Haverhill Hub
• Whilst face coverings are not mandatory, we would appreciate it if our customers wore face coverings whilst shopping with us and our team may continue to wear them. We’d also be grateful if face coverings were worn when customers are not seated in our Haven Garden Cafe.
• Please respect our staff and volunteers and leave space for other shoppers in-store
• Screens will remain in place at our stores
• We continue to provide hand sanitiser
• Please continue to use contactless payment if you can.
Shop opening hours
Newmarket: open Monday to Saturday from 9.30am to 4.30pm.
Barton Road, Bury St Edmunds: open Monday to Saturday from 9am to 5pm and Sundays from 10am-4pm.
St John’s Street, Bury St Edmunds: Open Monday to Saturday from 9am to 5pm.
Long Melford: open Monday to Saturday from 9am to 5pm.
Haverhill: open Monday to Saturday from 9.30am to 4pm.
Brandon: open Monday to Saturday from 9am to 5pm.
Sudbury: open Monday to Saturday from 9am to 5pm.
Mildenhall: open Monday to Saturday from 9.30am to 5pm.
Donation Centre, Bury St Edmunds: open Monday to Thursday from 9am to 4pm and Fridays 9am to 3pm. Also, the first Saturday of every month, from 9am-1pm, for the warehouse clearance sales.
If you have donated items for our stores, please remember you can take items to our Donation Centre, on Chapel Pond Hill, Bury St Edmunds. For more information, click here.
The Haven Café
Our Haven Garden Café at our Haverhill Hub is open Monday – Saturday from 10am-4pm.
There is plenty of homemade food to enjoy, with seating inside the café and outside in our lovely garden. You can find out more by clicking here.
Browse our range of new goods and buy online
In addition to items in our stores, we also have a selection of new goods, which as well as being in shops are also available to purchase online.
Browse through our range of gifts, accessories and household items by clicking here.
Please note: we are considering all government advice and guidance. While every effort is being made to ensure this page’s information is correct, things are subject to change.