Call our 24/7 advice line for health care professionals and families if you need support with symptom management and end of life care - 01284 766133.
Terms and conditions: Tea cosy competition
Knitting is such a wonderful way of expressing your creativity and imagination. Create a tea cosy for our Platinum Jubilee celebrations and support the work of St Nicholas Hospice Care in your community. An exhibition of the Tea Cosies will be displayed at our Haverhill shop in June.
• Entry form to be completed by the participants online at http://www.stnicholashospice.org.uk after they have dropped off their tea cosy at one of the Hospice’s shops. Participants will need to include the entry number (provided by the shop) and the shop’s location on their completed entry form. If you cannot fill in an online form, the shop will be able to provide a paper form.
• You can choose to post your tea cosy to Lizzie Cross, Community Fundraiser, St Nicholas Hospice Care, Hardwick Lane, Bury St Edmunds, IP33 2QY. A Downloadable entry form will be available from the Hospice’s website (www.stnicholashospice.org.uk). Alternatively, you must include your name and contact details (preferable a telephone number) with your posted entry.
• Each entry will be assigned a number which will be displayed on the tea cosy.
• All entries must be received by May 30.
• We are unable to return tea cosies once they have been handed to our shops or posted to us.
• Tea cosies, once collected, will be displayed at St Nicholas Hospice Care’s Haverhill Hub, Camps Road, Haverhill, until 30 June.
• Tea Cosies to be judged by independent judges on Monday, 13 June. Judging will take place at the Haverhill Hub at midday. The decision of the judges is final.
• Knitted rosettes for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place will be awarded.
• A first place prize of an Afternoon Tea for two at the Lavenham Swan will be awarded.
• If your tea cosy wins the competition or comes in second or third place, your name will be announced on the St Nicholas Hospice Care website and will be used in promotion for the competition, and may appear in the press, online, on social media and in Hospice communications (internal and external).
• Winners will be notified within 14 days of the judging date.
• All entries must be your own work and can be either knitted or crocheted.
• Tea Cosies will be available to purchase after the judging date for a suggested donation of £5.
• St Nicholas Hospice Care reserves the right to cancel this competition at any time.
• All proceeds raised from this competition will go towards the work and services of St Nicholas Hospice Care.
Using your data
We may need to keep you informed of important updates and information regarding this competition, so we will use your email address and/or postal details to contact you. Please provide accurate details when entering.
St Nicholas Hospice Care will only ever use your data in relevant and meaningful ways to you. You can learn more about data protection and change your preferences at www.stnicholashospice.org.uk/yourdata or by calling our Fundraising team on 01284 766133.