If you choose to register your place, you must agree to the terms and conditions of entry:
1. You agree to provide a non-refundable registration fee of £50.
2. You agree to raise a target sponsorship of at least £300.
3. You agree to raise funds for St Nicholas Hospice Care only.
4. You must let a member of the Fundraising Team at St Nicholas Hospice Care know of any changes in your circumstances that may prevent your participation as soon as possible.
5. Your total sponsorship should be deposited with us by Monday 24 August 2020.
6. Cancellation policy – If you cancel, the £50 registration fee is non-refundable, sponsorship can be offered back although any fees incurred to St Nicholas Hospice Care from online donation pages or equivalent will be deducted first. If St Nicholas Hospice Care or the event organiser cancels the jump on 19 July, you are able to rebook another date.
7. All participants must be age 16 or over on Sunday 19 July 2020.
8. If you are over 16 and under 18, you will need parent/guardian permission. Your parent/guardian will need to be present on the day at UK Parachuting. A Student Declaration is also required by UK parachuting with parental/guardian consent. This form must be completed prior to your training and jump, and signed by your Parent/Guardian.
9. Places can be transferred/changed name if required.
Please also note:
• It is your responsibility to travel to and from the event
• You will receive more information direct from the event organisers once St Nicholas Hospice Care has entered you on the UK Parachuting website and your registration is complete
• More information and general conditions of entry can be found at www.stnicholashospice.org.uk/skydive-day and www.ukparachuting.co.uk