Call our 24/7 advice line for health care professionals and families if you need support with symptom management and end of life care.
Ordering a product
Your order is only accepted by us (and a contract formed) when we send you an email confirmation. We will fulfil your orders within 2-3 working days of receipt.
If we cannot supply you with some or all of the items you have requested for any reason, we will contact you and explain your options. If we cannot supply you with the product or service you ordered, we will inform you of this by email and where payment has already been taken, we will refund you. We may not be able to accept your order as a result of one of the following:
• the product you ordered being out of stock;
• we are unable to obtain authorisation for your payment;
• we have identified a pricing or product description error;
• you have asked us to deliver your order to a location outside of the EU to which we do not offer delivery; or
• you have attempted to use a voucher or special offer more times that is permitted, or in a fraudulent way.
If you wish to change your order at any time, please let us know as soon as possible. We will try our best to accommodate your request, but this may not always be possible. If we can’t make the change you require, or we have already sent your item(s) to you, you may consider cancelling your order.
Price and Payment for items on sale
All prices displayed on our website are in pounds sterling, and inclusive of VAT. All applicable delivery charges are also displayed with each item.
We may change the price of items at any time, but the price you will be asked to pay is the price displayed on the website when you place your order. However, while we try to ensure that the prices shown on our website are up-to-date and correct, occasionally errors do occur:
• if we notice this before we have accepted your order, we will contact you to confirm whether you wish to purchase the relevant item at the correct price, or cancel your order;
• if we have already accepted your order before noticing this mistake, we may still cancel your order if the error was an obvious one that you could reasonably have recognised as a mistake and you do not want to pay the correct price.
For orders placed via our website, we accept Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, and JCB cards. All card payments are subject to authorisation by your card issuer. However, if we do not receive your payment and you have already received the products ordered from us, you must pay for the products or return the products ordered from us in accordance with reasonable return instructions that we provide and in the same condition that you received them at your own expense. If you do not do this within 30 days of the date on which we cancel your order, we may collect or arrange for collection of the products at your expense.
You will own the item(s) you have ordered once we have received payment in full, but we will remain responsible for it until we have delivered it to the address you gave us when placing your order.
If you are not completely satisfied with any item you have ordered, please return it, in the original packaging, within seven days of the date of receipt and we will refund your money or send you a replacement.