Call our 24/7 advice line for health care professionals and families if you need support with symptom management and end of life care.
Loyalty Card Terms and Conditions
- Loyalty Card applicants must be 16 years or over.
- All relevant sections of the registration form must be completed before a Loyalty Card is used.
- Surrendered Loyalty Cards become the property of St Nicholas Hospice Care.
- Loyalty Card points are not transferable.
- Loyalty Card points will only be issued on the purchase of donated goods, not new goods.
- One Loyalty Card point will be rewarded for every £1 spent.
- Once the minimum 100 points have been collected you will be entitled to receive £1 credit.
- Loyalty Card points cannot be redeemed for cash.
- St Nicholas Hospice Care reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions but will endeavour to inform customers with as much notice as practical.
- St Nicholas Hospice Care is obliged to protect the privacy rights of all individuals. This means when a person chooses to share their information with us, we strive to keep it safe with strong security measures. All personal information is protected under the regulations set out by the General Data Protection Regulation 2016 (GDPR).
- St Nicholas Hospice Care may from time to time send you information regarding promotions and events relating the Hospice’s income generation activities, if you have opted in to receive by email or post.
Withdrawal of consent
- If you wish to exercise your rights in relation to information being stored with the Hospice, please contact email@example.com or telephone 01284 766133 and request to speak to our Governance Lead.
- If you wish to make a complaint about the Hospice’s use of your data, you can contact our data protection officer Sara Taylor by email, firstname.lastname@example.org or follow our complaints procedure by visiting https://stnicholashospice.org.uk/contact-us/complaints-and-feedback/.
- For more information about the Hospice’s data protection practices please visit http://stnicholashospice.org.uk/yourdata.