Call our 24/7 advice line for health care professionals and families if you need support with symptom management and end of life care - 01284 766133.
Workplace Giving also known as Payroll Giving is an easy way to make a regular donation to support St Nicholas Hospice Care. Your donation is taken straight from your salary every month before your tax is deducted, so it’s a tax-efficient way to give. You’ll see your donation on your payslip. We’ll communicate with you to keep you up to date on our work.
It is also possible to donate in this way through a pension.
Learn how to setup payroll giving
Are you a…?
Benefits for the donor:
- Costs less to give more
- Payroll Giving is easy to set up and to maintain
Benefits for employers:
- Corporate Social Responsibility / Corporate Community Investment profile
- Boosts employee morale and sense of team-building and can therefore aid staff retention
- Aids recruitment (increasingly, graduate students ask about the social responsibility and ethical profile of businesses)
- Can earn the National Payroll Quality Mark Certificate.
Benefits for St Nicholas Hospice Care:
- Providing a reliable income stream
- Payroll donors are likely to continue to give for some time
- No administrative burden associated with processing donations
- Potential employer matching