Call our 24/7 advice line for health care professionals and families if you need support with symptom management and end of life care - 01284 766133.
At your workplace
We provide regular education courses at the Hospice, but we can also come to your organisation and provide palliative care related education sessions to staff within your workplace.
Some of the subjects we can provide are:
- Syringe Drivers Advance Care Planning
- Anatomy and Physiology, assessment and management
- Handling Unexpected Distress on the Phone
- Symptom Control: your choice of subject
- Talking to Patients who are Dying
- Talking with Distressed Patients and Relatives
We can tailor the sessions to your needs, so if you don’t see what you want then give us a call on 01284 715596 or email firstname.lastname@example.org