The education department is currently reviewing its education and training plans for 2018.
We will soon be promoting a new programme of education sessions for health and social care staff and the public which will include the following:
- End of Life Care
- Grief and Bereavement
- Difficult Conversations
- Symptom Management – pain, breathlessness, nausea and vomiting, agitation etc
- Verification of Expected Death
- Syringe pumps
- Emotional Resilience
- Advance Care Planning – My Care Wishes
- Deterioration and Phase of illness
- Workshops – Falls, Infections
If you would like to receive training on any of the above subjects (or other subjects) pending the completion of our 2018 programme, please do contact email@example.com and we will contact you directly.