Call our 24/7 advice line for health care professionals and families if you need support with symptom management and end of life care.
Could you support us as an eCommerce volunteer?
Volunteering is a great way to learn more about the eCommerce world and to give something back to your local community.
Our eCommerce team is responsible for sourcing, listing, photographing and selling a wide range of donated items, anything from clothes and accessories to homeware and collectables.
There is no minimum time commitment that we expect from our volunteers so whether you can do a few hours a week or once a month, we’ll do our best to offer a role that fits in with your schedule.
The role involves the following:
• Taking pictures of donated items for sale online
• Listing items for sale online – this includes a growing list of sites including ebay, Amazon, DE Pop and Facebook.
• Dispatching items that have been sold online
• Search for items in donation centre that are suitable to be sold online
· You don’t need any previous experience, but you’ll need an interest in eCommerce as well as wish to support St Nic’s. Training will be provided.
What this role can offer:
· The knowledge that your free time is making a real difference
· An opportunity to help the Hospice’s mission for everyone to matter in life and death
· Based at our Chapel Pond Hill Donation Centre in Bury St Edmunds this role offers flexible hours
· Product photography experience
· Online retail product description experience
· Gain experience of working for a charitable organisation
If you are interested in supporting our eCommerce team, please fill in the form below and we’ll be in touch.