Call our 24/7 advice line for health care professionals and families if you need support with symptom management and end of life care.
The Hospice’s services need to continue to meet the growing needs of the people we help and support.
To create a Hospice care model which is adaptive and fit for the future we need need to speak to a variety of different people and understand their experiences.
We need to have conversations with:
- Those who have had experiences of supporting a family member or friend who has died in a care home
- Those who have cared for loved ones in their home
- Those living with a long-term or life-limiting condition supported only by their family with no connection to hospice services
- Those living with a long-term or life-limiting condition with no support
- Those caring for someone living with a long-term or life-limiting condition with no other support
- Those experiencing with ill-health in as they grow older
- Those living with a long-term or life-limiting condition supported by care workers.
If you know someone who has experiences of a long-term or life-limiting condition, death, dying or bereavement but is not connected to the Hospice please contact the Listen Learn Adapt Project Support Team by:
Telephoning: 01284 766133