Need to talk?
The Hospice’s services need to continue to meet the growing needs of the people we help and support.
To create a Hospice care model which is adaptive and fit for the future we need need to speak to a variety of different people and understand their experiences.
We need to have conversations with:
- Those who have had experiences of supporting a family member or friend who has died in a care home
- Those who have cared for loved ones in their home
- Those living with a long-term or life-limiting condition supported only by their family with no connection to hospice services
- Those living with a long-term or life-limiting condition with no support
- Those caring for someone living with a long-term or life-limiting condition with no other support
- Those experiencing with ill-health in as they grow older
- Those living with a long-term or life-limiting condition supported by care workers.
If you know someone who has experiences of a long-term or life-limiting condition, death, dying or bereavement but is not connected to the Hospice please contact the Listen Learn Adapt Project Support Team by:
Telephoning: 01284 766133