Call our 24/7 advice line for health care professionals and families if you need support with symptom management and end of life care.
The Suffolk COVID-19 Experience Survey
Healthwatch Suffolk engages with patients, carers and their families about their experiences of health and care services.
Right now, COVID-19 means they cannot reach people in local communities.
With so many changes happening across our local health and social care services, they need rapid feedback to understand more about how well they are working for local people.
It is more important than ever that we continue to share your experiences with commissioners and providers so that they can:
- Improve and encourage best practice for patients, their carers and families
- Identify any gaps in the care of those who are already coping with an existing condition
- Use your feedback to have a positive impact on staff morale
If you can, please support services by feeding back. You might think about your experience of:
- Diagnosis, treatment and support
- How COVID-19 has changed the way in which you access local health and care services, particularly if you rely on them for regular care
- How services responded to people who have become unwell with COVID-19 symptoms
Please take part in Healthwatch Suffolk’s anonymous survey here.
If you cannot take part online, please call freephone 0800 448 8234 and a member of the Healthwatch team will guide you through. You can also use this number for signposting to local support or information about services.