Call our 24/7 advice line for health care professionals and families if you need support with symptom management and end of life care - 01284 766133.
Vitality London 10,000 Terms and Conditions
If you choose to accept a place you must agree to these conditions of entry:
1. You must return the registration form, with a non-returnable registration fee of £15 to us by Thursday, 1 July 2021.
2. We ask you to aim to raise a suggested minimum of £100 in sponsorship.
3. You agree to raise funds for St Nicholas Hospice Care only.
4. You must let a member of the Fundraising Team know of any changes in your circumstances that may prevent your participation as soon as possible.
5. Your total sponsorship should be deposited with us by 31 August 2021.
6. Cancellation policy – If you cancel, your £15 registration fee is non-refundable, sponsorship can be offered back although any fees incurred to St Nicholas Hospice Care from online donation pages or equivalent will be deducted first. If St Nicholas Hospice Care or the event organiser cancels, the registration fee and all sponsor money will be returned. In the event that London Marathon Events have to cancel or reschedule, you will be offered the opportunity to defer your entry or run virtually.
7. All participants must be age 18 or over on 11 July 2021.
8. Places are non-transferrable.
- It is your responsibility to travel to and from the event for the time allocated to you.
- You will receive more information from the event organisers once St Nicholas Hospice Care has entered you on the console and your registration is complete.
- London Marathon Events will send you your running number prior to the event.
- All finishers will receive a medal and New Balance technical t-shirt.
- More information and general conditions of entry can be found at www.vitalitylondon10000.co.uk.