Paws in the Park terms and conditions
Entry to the Show
- Please be a responsible dog owner. All dogs must be kept on their leads at all times and under control unless the dog and owner are participating in an organised demonstration or activity (Gundog Scurry). Any dog found to be running loose or being aggressive, the owner and their dog will be asked to leave the event
- Any dog under the dangerous dog act is not permitted to the show
- All dogs must have full and up-to-date vaccinations
- This is a family event, and we stress that you must clear up after your dog, so please come with sufficient poo bags. Should you run out please go to the judging ring where we can supply you with bags. Bins will be provided around the showground
- Water will be available for dogs around the showground for the duration of the show
- Please do not leave dogs in cars during hot weather; due to the nature of the park, there will be a shaded areas for dogs to cool down in. Around the showground will be water bowls sufficiently topped up. Any person seen mistreating their dog will be asked to leave the show
- The organisers will not be held responsible for any damage to persons and / or their property whilst at the show
- Exhibitors and competitors are reminded that the show organisers have the right to refuse entry
- All visitors should be aware that the park is an outside area with an uneven surface (mainly grassed) and should take extra care to avoid trips or falls
- Refunds will not be given for any online ticket sales and on the day entry
- The event organisers cannot be held responsible for the safety of any exhibits, equipment or property not provided by the event organisers. The exhibitors will be responsible for any damage or injury caused by equipment or exhibits
- Entrances and exits must be kept clear at all times, giving adequate disabled access
- Should the event be cancelled due to inclement weather at short notice, advertisement of this will be on our social media platforms, website, and in the local media. Refunds will be given at the Event Organising Team’s discretion
Terms for Entries (Dog Show, Dog Agility and Gundog Scurry)
In addition to the terms and conditions stated above:
- Dogs must be kept on a lead and under control at all times, unless the dog and owner are participating in an organised demonstration or activity
- No bitches in season allowed. At any sign of aggression, the animal must be muzzled
- The judge’s decision is final in all cases
- Dogs do not have to be KC Registered to take part in any competition
- Pet dogs are very welcome!
- At the event, photographers and videographers will be capturing images for use in publicity. If you are uncomfortable with your image being used in future publicity, please notify the Hospice’s Fundraising Team in writing, and/or express your wishes to those photographing on the day.
- Some photographers may not be official Hospice photographers, they could be from the press or simply hobbyists, so it will be important to share your wishes with anyone capturing your image.
Using your data
- We must be able to keep you informed of important updates and information regarding this year’s event, so we will use your email address and postal details to contact you. Please provide accurate details when registering.
- We use Echoleft to process our event tickets and donations. It is a secure booking website, which charges a small fee of 2.5% to process and administrate any donations received. You can read more about this here: https://www.echoleft.com/trust/donations.