Call our 24/7 advice line for health care professionals and families if you need support with symptom management and end of life care - 01284 766133.
Skydive Day Terms & Conditions
If you choose to register your place for the 40 @ 40 Skydive Day for St Nicholas Hospice Care, you must agree to the Terms and Conditions of entry below.
The 40 @ 40 Skydive Day is organised by St Nicholas Hospice Care and UK Parachuting. St Nicholas Hospice Care will arrange the jump for you, and UK Parachuting is responsible for the jump. Once you have registered your details, St Nicholas Hospice Care will pass your information to UK Parachuting for event purposes only. UK Parachuting will provide communication regarding your jump.
1. Upon completing the online registration form on the St Nicholas Hospice Care website, you will be asked for a self-funded, non-refundable registration of £50 to secure your booking. This goes towards the cost of your skydive.
2. You agree to raise a target sponsorship of at least £400 (in addition to the £50 registration fee) – proof of this may be required before your jump date.
Breaking that down, once the £50 deposit is paid, a remaining balance of £180 is paid to UK Parachuting for the cost of your Skydive from your sponsorship, meaning that at least £220 of your sponsorship goes to St Nicholas Hospice Care.
3. You agree to raise funds for St Nicholas Hospice Care only.
4. You must let the Fundraising Team at St Nicholas Hospice Care know of any changes in your circumstances that may prevent your participation as soon as possible.
5. Your total sponsorship should be deposited with us by Tuesday 1 October 2024.
6. Cancellation policy – If you cancel, the £50 registration fee is non-refundable. Sponsorship can be offered back although any fees incurred to St Nicholas Hospice Care from online donation pages or equivalent will be deducted first. If St Nicholas Hospice Care or the event organiser (UK Parachuting) cancels the jump on 4 August, you are able to rebook for another date. Places are not transferable.
7. The maximum weight permitted for each participant is 99kg.
8. All participants must be age 16 or over on Sunday 4 August 2024.
9. If you are over 16 and under 18, you will need parent/guardian permission. Your parent/guardian will need to be present on the day at UK Parachuting. A Student Declaration is also required by UK parachuting with parental/guardian consent. This form must be completed prior to your training and jump and signed by your Parent/Guardian.
10. Terms and Conditions applicable to UK Parachuting are available here: https://ukparachuting.co.uk/privacy-policy/
11. It is your responsibility to travel to and from the event. The address is: