Call our 24/7 advice line for health care professionals and families if you need support with symptom management and end of life care - 01284 766133.
Skydive Day Terms & Conditions
If you choose to register your place, you must agree to the terms and conditions of entry below.
The Skydive Day is organised by St Nicholas Hospice Care and UK Parachuting. St Nicholas Hospice Care will arrange the jump for you, and UK Parachuting are responsible for the jump.
Terms and Conditions
1. Upon completing the online registration form on the St Nicholas Hospice Care website, you will be asked for a self-funded non-refundable registration of £50 to UK Parachuting to secure your booking. This goes towards the cost of your skydive.
2. You agree to raise a target sponsorship of at least £350 – proof of this may be required before your jump date. Breaking that down, a remaining balance of £170 is paid to UK Parachuting for the cost of your Skydive from your target sponsorship. Meaning that at least £180 of your target sponsorship goes to St Nicholas Hospice Care.
3. You agree to raise funds for St Nicholas Hospice Care only.
4. You must let a member of the Fundraising Team at St Nicholas Hospice Care know of any changes in your circumstances that may prevent your participation as soon as possible.
5. Your total sponsorship should be deposited with us by Monday 23 August 2021.
6. Cancellation policy – If you cancel , the £50 registration fee is non-refundable, sponsorship can be offered back although any fees incurred to St Nicholas Hospice Care from online donation pages or equivalent will be deducted first. If St Nicholas Hospice Care or the event organiser (UK Parachuting) cancels the jump on 18 July, you are able to rebook for another date.
If the participant is isolating and cannot jump on the day, UK Parachuting are happy to reschedule for a more suitable date.
7. All participants must be age 16 or over on Sunday 18 July 2021.
8. If you are over 16 and under 18, you will need parent/guardian permission. Your parent/guardian will need to be present on the day at UK Parachuting. A Student Declaration is also required by UK parachuting with parental/guardian consent. This form must be completed prior to your training and jump, and signed by your Parent/Guardian.
9. Places can be transferred/changed name if required. Please be aware of the deposit paid to UK Parachuting.
10. Terms and Conditions applicable to UK Parachuting are available here: https://ukparachuting.co.uk/about-tandem-skydiving/
Please also note:
It is your responsibility to travel to and from the event – the airfield address is:
On completing your registration on St Nicholas Hospice Care’s website, St Nicholas Hospice Care will pass your details onto UK Parachuting for event purposes only. You will receive information about your booking from UK Parachuting and any other communication leading up to the jump date.
Covid secure measures in place from UK Parachuting:
UK Parachuting will implement the following procedures to ensure health and safety of all participants and spectators on the day. You must abide and adhere to the following procedures in place:
- Upon arrival, UK Parachuting will take temperature of the person taking part in the jump, and their spectators wishing to attend
- Only 5 spectators are allowed with each jumper, and must stay outside at all times. This spectator allowance is subject to change, depending on the latest government guidelines at the time of the event.
- In the event of a National Lockdown or restriction on Tier systems implied by the UK Government, UK Parachuting will cancel your jump on Sunday 18th July, and reschedule for another date.
- Only the participants (jumpers) taking part in the Skydive Day are allowed inside the buildings, this includes the office to complete final paperwork, and the aircraft hangar for safety briefings
- Masks must be worn at all times, participants/jumpers can take off their mask just before the jump
- Jumpsuits will not be provided, in the interest of transmitting the virus, however, normal clothing is permitted and UK Parachuting suggest clothing that covers arms and legs. Hoodies are acceptable, and closed, laced up shoes are recommended.
In the event of a National Lockdown or restriction on Tier systems implied by the UK Government, UK Parachuting will cancel your jump on Sunday 18th July, and reschedule for another date.