Call our 24/7 advice line for health care professionals and families if you need support with symptom management and end of life care - 01284 766133.
Christmas Tree Recycling Service Terms and Conditions
- Your donation is non-refundable.
- Collections must be booked before midday on Wednesday 3 January 2024. If we reach capacity bookings may close earlier than stated.
- Trees will only be collected from the outside of a property.
- Please make sure that the tree is placed within your property boundary, and does not block any access or public footpaths.
- We will only collect within the following postcodes: IP24 (Thetford and surrounding villages in this postal area), IP28, IP29, IP30, IP31, IP32, IP33, IP27, CO10, CB8, CB9 and IP14.
- We will only collect real trees.
- Any synthetic trees will not be collected.
- Trees must be completely stripped of decorations and lights. Any trees that still have decorations on them will not be collected.
- Please put your tree out three days before collection if possible, if safe to do so.
- The allocation of dates specific to postal areas are estimates, but all collections will take place between 8 and 16 January 2024.
- We reserve the right to refuse a collection at any time.
This year we are so grateful to TCL Landscapes and Grange Farm Christmas Trees, who will support the initiative by recycling trees for us.
Based just outside of Bury St Edmunds, TCL Landscapes are a small landscape, design, maintenance, material supply and waste collection company. They are a family business of 12 and have been trading for almost 18 years.
Grange Farm Christmas Trees might be kept busy in the run-up to the big day selling festive firs which are grown on their farm at Great Barton, but after it, they’ll be recycling some of our trees and chipping them to be used as mulch to help trees grow for years to come.