Call our 24/7 advice line for health care professionals and families if you need support with symptom management and end of life care - 01284 766133.
Christmas Tree Recycling Service Terms and Conditions
- Your donation is non-refundable.
- Collections must be booked before 1pm on Thursday 6 January 2022.
- Trees will only be collected from the outside of a property.
- Please make sure that the tree is placed within your property boundary, and does not block any access or public footpaths.
- We will only collect within the following postcodes: IP24 (Thetford and surrounding villages in this postal area), IP28, IP29, IP30, IP31, IP32, IP33, IP27, CO10, CB8, CB9.
- We will only collect real trees.
- Any synthetic trees will not be collected.
- Trees must be completely stripped of decorations and lights. Any trees that still have decorations on them will not be collected.
- Please put your tree out three days before collection if possible.
- The allocation of dates specific to postal areas are estimates, but all collections will take place between 10 and 14 January 2022.
- We reserve the right to refuse a collection at any time.
Special thanks to the Euston Estate for supporting our tree collections this year. They will be kindly recycling the trees free of charge and turning them into chippings which will be used around newly planted trees. We are grateful for your support.