We’re All In This Together: Specialist Talk
February 9, 2021 7pm
Free to join, but any donations would be gratefully received
Ever wanted to find out more about photography, gardening, fitness, cooking or crafting?
At the Hospice, we have a wealth of supporters who know all sorts about a variety of different topics, and some of them have agreed to share their knowledge. Our specialist talks promise to be fun and informative, so please tune in.
Our next session takes place on Tuesday, 9 February, at 7pm through Zoom. Specialist talks do not require booking in advance and are free to attend, but if you wish to you can make a donation via our website by clicking here.
- Carl Mynott – The Accidental Publisher
- Carl Mynott was an insurance professional for almost thirty years until he took the decision to quit, in order to focus on his children’s books. When his children were younger, Carl decided to draw little pictures of the birds in his garden to help enthuse them to take an interest in wildlife. He had no idea at that point that this would result in a significant change in direction for his career.
- Join Carl as he shares with us how his story of moving from the high pressured insurance industry, through grief, and out the other side into a whole new world… of books, and wildlife.
- Login details will be available shortly
- To enable you to join We’re All In This Together sessions you will need to have Zoom downloaded. The tool is free to download, and you can do so by clicking here. To save time on the day it might be a good idea to download in advance. When signing up it will ask for a work email address, please don’t worry just use the address you usually use.