Prudential RideLondon-SurreyJoin the ride
August 16, 2020
Suggested £300 minimum sponsorship for 100-mile ride, suggested £150 minimum sponsorship for the 46-mile ride
Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100 will see around 25,000 amateur cyclists take on a cycling challenge like no other through London and Surrey on a similar route to that of the London 2012 Olympic Road Cycling Races.
The Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100 will start in Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, then travel through the capital and onto Surrey’s stunning country roads and through the Surrey Hills before a spectacular finish on The Mall in central London.
Since 2016, the event has also featured the Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 46 – a 46-mile sportive created specifically for newer and also younger cyclists.
As well as an opportunity to take on a personal challenge in completing the ride, we’re offering participants the chance to ride for St Nic’s and raise funds for St Nicholas Hospice Care.
Join #TeamStNic’s now, secure one of our charity places, and make sure you have your place at the start line. Places are limited and will be allocated on a first come first serve basis
Deadline for deposits and returned contracts is Monday 8 June 2020.
Further event information
St Nicholas Hospice Care conditions of entry
- You must return your entry form, with a non-returnable registration fee to us by Monday 8 June 2020. The fee is £20 for the 100-mile route and £15 for the 46-mile route.
- Places are non-transferrable.
- You must let a member of the Fundraising Team know of any changes in your circumstances that may prevent your participation as soon as possible.
- We ask you to aim to raise a suggested minimum of £300 for the 100-mile route and £150 for the 46-mile route.
- You agree to raise funds for St Nicholas Hospice Care only.
- If you cancel, your £20 / £15 registration is nonrefundable, sponsorship can be offered back although any fees incurred to St Nicholas Hospice Care from online donation pages or equivalent will be deducted first. If St Nicholas Hospice Care or the event organiser cancels, the deposit and all sponsor money will be returned.
- All participants must be age 18 or over on 16 August 2020.
- It is your responsibility to travel to and from the event for the time allocated to you.
- You will receive more information from the event organisers once St Nicholas Hospice Care has entered you on the London & Surrey Cycling Partnership console and your registration is complete.
- More information, and London & Surrey Cycling Partnership’s general conditions of entry can be found at www.prudentialridelondon.co.uk
- Please visit the above website for the list of eligible bikes.
- All riders must wear a helmet.