The Vitality Big HalfRegister your interest online
Tower Bridge, London, United Kingdom
March 10, 2019
The Vitality Big Half is an exciting half marathon (13.1 miles) in London and will be held for the second time on Sunday 10 March 2019.
Organised by London Marathon Events Ltd, The Vitality Big Half is held on closed roads in London, which follows much of the world-famous marathon route in reverse, starting at Tower Bridge and finishing in Greenwich.
Please fill in the form below to register your interest in running for St Nicholas Hospice Care at The Vitality Big Half.
What is the route?
The iconic route for The Vitality Big Half starts by Tower Bridge by the Tower of London and goes east to Canary Wharf before doubling back to cross Tower Bridge and follow the river to finish in the spectacular setting of historic Greenwich. The route goes through four London boroughs: Southwark, Lewisham, Tower Hamlets and Greenwich.
How much sponsorship do I need to raise?
We require a minimum sponsorship of £300
What is the minimum age for The Vitality Big Half?
Runners in The Vitality Big Half must be 17 on 10 March 2019
Terms and Conditions
If you choose to accept a place
- You must return the form acceptance form within 10 working days.
- You agree to raise no less than £300 in total.
- You agree to raise funds for St Nicholas Hospice Care only.
- You agree to allow your name and photo to be used in our publicity.
- You must let us know of any changes in your circumstances that may prevent your participation as soon as possible.
- Your total sponsorship should be deposited with us by the Friday 29 March 2019.
- If you are unable to raise a total of £300 in sponsorship you must agree to pay the difference yourself.
- Registration closes midday Tuesday, 5 February 2019
· It is your responsibility to travel to and from the event for the time allocated to you.
You will receive more information from the event organisers once St Nicholas Hospice Care has registered you as a participant.
More information can be found at https://www.thebighalf.co.uk/event-info/runner-info/