Call our 24/7 advice line for health care professionals and families if you need support with symptom management and end of life care.
Lily’s Charity Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
St Nicholas Hospice Care (Suffolk) Lily’s Draw 2021 (‘Lily’s Draw’) is licensed by the Gambling Commission under the Gambling Act 2005.
Promoter: St Nicholas Hospice Care (Suffolk)
Responsible person: Mrs Alison Bacon-Snow
All profits raised from Lily’s Draw will go towards the work and services of St Nicholas Hospice Care.
Registered Charity Number: 287773.
1. By entering Lily’s Draw, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
Any Lily’s Draw entry and participation instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions.
Any entry not complying with these Terms and Conditions will not be valid.
2. Lily’s Draw is only open to persons 16 years or older who live in Great Britain. Any person who has entered Lily’s Draw and is found to be younger than 16 years old will automatically forfeit any prize. The promoter or responsible person reserves the right to request proof of identity and age.
3. Staff of the Promoter are allowed to enter Lily’s Draw, but not those directly involved in the running and processing of Lily’s Draw. The employees of the software system with which Lily’s Draw will be run and processed are not allowed to enter into Lily’s Draw.
4. The cost of each entry into Lily’s Draw will be £5 per chance. The maximum number of entries being 50 per person, but the maximum number of chances made available to individuals will be up to the absolute discretion of the Promoter and Responsible Person.
5. Payment to enter Lily’s Draw must be made at point of entry, either by debit card, cash or cheque (Neither credit cards nor CAF cheques are allowed as payment for Lily’s Draw).
6. If payment is made via the St Nicholas Hospice Care website, your entry and payment will be validated to you in a confirmation email.
7. The prizes are as described in Lily’s Draw, on the website or in social media posts. Specific prizes may be subject to additional terms and conditions, which shall form part of these Terms and Conditions.
8. The draw date for Lily’s Draw is Wednesday 31 March 2021, therefore all entries must be received at St Nicholas Hospice Care by Monday 29 March 2021 in order to be added and entered into Lily’s Draw. Entries and payments received after this date will not be entered and monies will be treated as a donation.
9. Lily’s Draw will take place on Wednesday 31 March 2021.
10. The winning entries will be selected from all entries received by the closing date and prizes will be awarded in order of selection via an automated process. Only entries with full payment received will be eligible to win a prize.
11. Prizes are subject to availability and therefore the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize with another prize of equal or greater value. Prizes are non-transferrable, non-negotiable and except where it is expressly stated, no cash alternative will be made available.
12. The person named on the Response Form/entry will be the only person entitled to the prize.
13. Winners will be notified by post within 14 days of Lily’s Draw.
14. No winners’ names, prize details or addresses will be published in any way, shape or form after Lily’s Draw has taken place, unless by consent from the winners themselves, given in writing (see below).
15. Prize winner publicity may take place after Lily’s Draw, but only with the consent of each individual, taken by St Nicholas Hospice Care prior to interview or publication. The purpose of which is to promote Lily’s Draw and the Hospice itself.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel your entry and/or offer any prize to an alternative winner if the Promoter has grounds to believe you have breached any of these Terms & Conditions, acted fraudulently or illegally, or on any other reasonable grounds. The Promoter shall have no liability to you for any loss or damage arising from the Promoter exercising such rights. The Promoter shall return any amounts already paid by any entrant found to be under 16, but is not liable to return any amounts already paid by any other entrant, and any such refund the Promoter makes will be solely at the discretion of the Promoter/Responsible Person.
18. If any prize cannot be delivered, sent or collected within 3 months of Lily’s Draw draw date, or if the prize cheque payment has been returned to the Hospice within 3 months of Lily’s Draw date, then the prize(s) will be forfeited.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend Lily’s Draw in whole or in part, at the Promoters discretion.
20. The Promoter shall not be liable for:
• Lily’s Draw entries, communications or prizes, which are lost, stolen or delayed in the post, damaged or illegible, from which the prize winner or entrant cannot be identified or, in the case of postal entries, which have insufficient proof of postage(proof of posting is not proof of receipt);
• Any late bank payments;
• The Promoters failure or inability to contact you and/or award any prize due to errors, omissions or inaccuracies in the contact or bank details you have provided or your failure to update these if they change;
• Loss or damage incurred by you in connection to your participation of Lily’s Draw or your use of any prize;
• any interruptions or errors on or to the website;
• technical hardware or software errors or failures or lost, faulty or unavailable network connections; or;
• any failure or delay beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
21. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall limit the Promoters liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, fraud or for any other matter for which liability may not be limited by law.
22. The Promoter may amend these Terms and Conditions via the website or by contacting you directly using your given details.
23. These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
24. The Promoters decision in all matters relating to Lily’s Draw is final. The Promoter operates a complaint and dispute procedure, which is available on www.stnicholashospice.org.uk search ‘Complaints’. In the event of a complaint or dispute relating to Lily’s Draw that cannot be resolved to your satisfaction, you can request that the matter be referred to the IBAs (Independent Betting Adjudication Service) www.ibas-uk.co.uk, which provides ‘Alternative Dispute Resolution’ (ADR) services to help resolve such complaints.
25. The Promoter is committed to operating Lily’s Draw in a socially responsible way. If you or a family member feel that you are experiencing problems with gambling, you can seek advice and support from ‘BeGambleAware via their website (www.begambleaware.co.uk) or from the National Gambling Helpline on 0808 8020 133. To see the Promoters information on Responsible Gambling, please see www.stnicholashospice.org.uk/how-you-can-help/lottery/responsible-gambling/
26. If you have any other queries regarding Lily’s Draw, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or write to: Lottery Dept, St Nicholas Hospice Care, St Nicholas Way, Hardwick Lane, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, IP33 2QY or alternatively, you can call: 01284 715566.