Call our 24/7 advice line for health care professionals and families if you need support with symptom management and end of life care - 01284 766133.
Virgin Money London Marathon Terms & Conditions
Please find below St Nicholas Hospice Care’s terms and conditions for those registering their interest in a London Marathon charity place.
1. If you wish to be considered for the Hospice’s own ballot for a London Marathon place, please complete the Registration of Interest form. Please note, the deadline for submitting this form is Monday, 1 March. All applications will be considered on an individual basis, and our Fundraising Team will let applicants know whether their application has been successful or not, from Tuesday, 2 March.
2. We ask you to pledge, with our support, to raise £2,000 sponsorship.
3. You agree to raise funds for St Nicholas Hospice Care only.
4. You must let Charlie De-Moore or Jenny Smith in the fundraising department know of any changes in your circumstances that may prevent your participation as soon as possible.
5. Your total sponsorship should be deposited with us by Monday, 20 December 2021.
6. Cancellation policy – If you cancel, the £50 registration fee is non-refundable, sponsorship can be offered back although any fees incurred to St Nicholas Hospice Care from online donation pages or equivalent will be deducted first. If London Marathon Events cancels or reschedules the event, further details of what your options will be made available in accordance the Event Organisers policy.
7. All participants must be age 18 or over on Sunday, 3 October 2021.
8. Places are non-transferrable.
- You will receive more information from the event organisers once St Nicholas Hospice Care has entered you on the London Marathon Events console and your registration is complete.
- London Marathon Events will inform you on how to get your running number. You may need to collect your number from London Excel in the week before the Marathon.
- It is your responsibility to travel to and from the event for the time allocated to you.
- More information, and London Marathon Events’ general conditions of entry can be found at www.virginmoneylondonmarathon.com.