Please note that all exhibitors are to be in place by 9.30am on the day and can arrive from 7.30am.
Final details to be confirmed prior to the event by letter including Entry Number Disc for display on vehicle.
Trophies will be awarded for the best entry in each class as above.
Whilst we will make every effort to provide a secure and safe environment, please note that all Classic and Sports Car owners are responsible for:
• Ensuring the appropriate insurance for their vehicle is held on show day
• The driver of an exhibited vehicle must hold the appropriate driving licence
• Carrying an appropriate fire extinguisher in their vehicle.
Please note also that:
• The allocation of pitches will be at the sole discretion of the SEC
• We reserve the right to refuse admission, or to ask for any exhibit to be removed from the showground
• We cannot accept liability for any loss, damage or injury incurred as a result of entering or attending the Classic and Sports Cars by the Lake Event
• Late entries to the event who are therefore not included in the programme will not be included in the judging
• Due to health and safety requirements, vehicles should stay in position until the end of the event when all cars will be directed off site by our logistics team unless prior arrangements have been made.
The registration forms specify that all exhibitors must be on site by 9.30am, however we are expecting 600+ cars to attend the event this year, so queues will result - if your vehicle is prone to overheating, please may we strongly suggest that you arrive as early as you can. The gate for exhibitors will be open from 7.30am.
Catering vendors will be on site, so hot drinks and breakfast rolls will be available to purchase. The event will be open to the public from 11am.